Photo

All packages, regardless of price include:

  • Unlimited amount of photos taken
  • The full resolution digital photo-files are fully edited & retouched - ready to print.  Supplied on a USB drive.
  • Digital files are ready within 2 weeks from the wedding and couriered direct to you. Any colours, black/white, sepia tones can be applied upon your choice.
  • No watermarks
  • No hidden prices and extras

Please contact us today to get a quote and secure the date.

 

Hourly rate

  • 1-st hour -$500
  • 2-nd hour-$400
  • $300 / hour thereafter

 

4 hours Package - $1500

  • 4 hours photography coverage
  • manual one-by-one photo retouching
  • HD musical slideshow
  • Wooden USB with high-resolution digital files-ready to print
  • beautifully crafted presentation box with 30 prints (4x6)
  • extra photography coverage 300/hour

 

8 hours Package - $2700

  • 8 hours photography coverage
  • manual one-by-one photo retouching
  • HD musical slideshow
  • Wooden USB with high-resolution digital files-ready to print
  • beautifully crafted presentation box with 40 prints (4x6)
  • extra photography coverage 300/hour

 

Full day Package (up to 12 hours) - $3900

  • full day photography coverage
  • unlimited amount of photos taken
  • manual one-by-one photo retouching
  • HD musical slideshow
  • Wooden USB with high-resolution digital files-ready to print
  • beautifully crafted presentation box with 60 prints (4x6)

 

Full Story Package - $4800

  • pre wedding (engagement) photo shoot (2 hours )
  • unlimited amount of photos taken
  • full day photography coverage
  • manual one-by-one photo retouching
  • HD musical slideshow
  • Wooden USB with high-resolution digital files-ready to print
  • beautifully crafted presentation box with 50 prints (4x6)

 

Optional:

  • Second photographer $ 300/hour
  • pre-wedding photo shoot (up to 2 hours) - $900

 

Deposit payment is 30% to secure the date, and the remaining 70% paid 2 weeks prior to the wedding.

We respect your budget and strive to capture your day exactly how you want it. 

We are happy to  build a personalized package to cater to your individual needs.

© Wedding photography/video «Sweet Studio», 2011 - 2018 All rights reserved.
WebCanape - website development & SEO